Monday, November 10, 2008

I am free!

wakakakakakkkkk!!! I finished all the exams!!!

These days were quite tired...didn't sleep for two nights...every day had to face the boring books--Malaysian Economy, Internation Economy Issues, Microeconomy, Statistics...Didn't hang out, didn't surf internet, didn't go shopping, sometimes even do not have time to eat!!
This is the most tired exam I've ever had!
OK, ok. Finally,everything is finished!

Now, I am quite free and relax, I will accept all the invitation about Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Movies, Clubbing, shopping and bank robbery.
I'd also like to do everything I can to those who need my help.
Contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!!
HAHAHA

2 comments:

SunnY raIN said...

aiyo. so jealous on u >.<

xinyi

Talent said...

hehe
yeah! really want to watch movies...