Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bad day...

All the international students have to take a course called Introduction to Malaysia. A course should be interesting but actully so damn boring! There are couples of friends which we met when we were taking the English course. This is not important. What I wanted to say is that I was caught reading Chinese book during lecture time! Well, I am wrong...not being careful enough. There are millions of people who were doing other things in the class--playing games,surf the internet,sending sms....but only me got caught....what a shame!

But to me is not a big deal. I always doing other things on lectures which I don't like. As long as I have a good result, everything is OK! Because some of the lecturers are really...sort of...stupid! I always find mistakes in the lecture notes and they seldom answer your questions. So what?! Just skip la! I can even teach them! haha .Just bluffing!
Ok,I am not feeling well today...The words above is just a execuse. I feel a little sorry to the teacher whom we all like and always nice to us...

I got sick...
Bad day......

No comments: