Sunday, August 10, 2008

Timekiller

I will never watch Korean Serial again!

erm...maybe one more time...

OK,next time will be the last time!

This is how I surrender to myseelf. Now it's 3 AM, the reason why I am still awake is the damn korean serial! Actually I am not a fan of korean stuffs, to the opposite, I hate them! But things come to a little different about the their serials. Whenever I see them, I got addicted. Then I will step into a beautiful dream which I make it by myself! Until time goes by, when I suddenly realise I am living in a real world, I got disappointed. Because fairy tales are only in the books. Reality is reality.

Sometimes I really want to be a child again. Never works, never get angry, never dreams, never lose hopes....

My friends told me that I need to be brave. If no messages, no calls, no e-mails, no body knows. My excuse is that I am still young, I don't know how to love and how to be loved!
haha Wake up,girl! 9 days later, you will be 20.
Need to grow up...

Who is my special one?!
hahahaha!
Handsome!

No comments: